60W 24V 5A Desktop Switching Power Supply For LED Strip / CCTV ,
- OEM ODM 24V 5A 6A switching desktop Power supply with AC Cord
- Type: Desktop
- Material: ABS
- Dc plug: 5.5*2.1mm,5.5*2.5mm,3.5*1.35mm, micro/mini usb etc.
- Certificate: CE & RoHS
- OEM/ODM welcome
- 12 months warranty for after-sales-service
- Lead time: 15 working days led driver/power supply
- 100% aging test before shipment
o Universal Input 100~240VAC 50/60Hz
o Small volume, light weight, high efficiency.
o Cooling by free air convection.
o 100% Full load burn-in test.
o One year warranty.
o Output Voltage: 12V
o Output Current: 6A
o Power: 60W
o Ripple & Noise: 1% of Output Voltage
o Leakage Current: 0.25mA
o No load power Consumption
o Working Temperature:0-40°C Max
o Weight: 370g
o Dimensions: 119.0 x52.0 x 32.0mm
1. Usage :AC Adapter for LED light strip CCTV
2. Input :AC 100V - 240V
3. Input Frequence :50-60Hz
4. Output :DC 12V 5A
5. Output Power :60W
6 Connecter size :5.5*2.1mm
7. Line regulation (full load): ±0.5%
8. Peak- to -peak ripple: < 100MV
9. Working temperature: 0-35°C@100%,50°C@70% load
10. Setup rise hold up time: 100ms,50ms,20ms@240VAC input
11. Strong made totally compatible part
12. Over voltage protection: 115%-135% rated output voltage
13. Withstand voltage: I/P-O/P 3Kvac,1 minute
14. Over load protection: 115%-135% fold back current limiting,
110VAC -264V AC
-0°C ~ +40°C (Refer to output load derating curve)
-10°C ~ +70°C 10~95% RH
BY FREE AIR CONVECTION
1.Best quality:we have the most professional and experienced
engineers and strict QA and QC System
2.Best Price:Products are produced in our factory,so we are
entitled to control the quality well and reduce the cost to offer
more competitive price and excellent quality.
3.Strong production capacity:over 200000 pieces per months.
4.Prompt delivery time:3-5 working days.
5.Professional technological team: Your tailored/customized
connectors and package are welcome.
6.Good after_sales service: 1 year warranty.
7.Leading supplier:we have more than 10 years experiences in power
How to Install?
- Before connecting check whether the power supply fullfields
electrical specification (output voltage and current). Also check
the socket type and its polarity.
- Connect power supply to the supplied unit.
- Power supply must be connected to a working electrical AC line with
a voltage of 100-240V.
- Do not install power supply in locations with high humidity, dust
or strong direct sunlight.
- The power supply should be installed in a location with good
- Power supply can only be installed indoors.
- AC wire should connect tight with adapter socket, in case poor
1. CCTV security, door access, digital camera, etc.
2. POS machine, mini printing machine, etc.
3. Electronic scale, flowerpot etc.
4. LED strip, LED lighting etc.